is an on-line tool (website) where individuals in New York State can determine what public benefits they may be eligible to receive. Such benefits may include, but not be limited to:
CALL Schuyler County NY Connects at 607-535-7108.
- Help buying food
- Temporary Assistance
- Special Tax credits
- Home Energy Assistance
- Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP)
- Health Insurance Savings opportunities
- HIV uninsured Care Program
- A wide variety of services for older New Yorkers including
- Health insurance information, counseling and assistance (HIICAP)
- NY Connects-Information on long term care and assistance with connection to services
- Legal assistance
- Nutritional Services
- Help with prescription drug coverage
If you’re an older adult, or have an older adult living in your home, we can help you determine eligibility for these programs and other long term services and supports.
Let us be your “one stop shop” for connecting you to services and supports that can help put money back into your pocket.