Find a Copy of Birth, Death, Marriage Certificate

To obtain a Birth or Death Certificate, you must contact the town in which you were born or the town where the death occurred.  

If you were born at Schuyler Hospital or if the death occurred at Schuyler Hospital, contact Don Spaccio, Town of Montour & Village of Montour Falls Registrar at (607) 535-9595.  Otherwise, contact your Town Clerk.

Marriage Certificates are only issued through your Town Clerk.

Search the County Town Village Directory to locate your Town contact information.