Hours of Operation:
Guidelines for Use of Seneca Harbor Park
- April 1 – December 14: Sunrise to 11:00 pm
- December 15 – March 31: Park closed enter at your own risk
The Seneca Harbor Park is a small park and is heavily used by tourist and local residences. The county’s goal is to have a clean attractive park for all that wish to use it. The following are some guidelines for general use of the park:
- Bus parking is prohibited during hours of operation.
- Picnic tables are provided on a first come, first served basis.
- Small gatherings / weddings are permitted free of charge in the park or on the pier.
- No tents or canopies are allowed to be setup in the park.
- Pets are only allowed on a leash. A village ordinance requires cleanup after your
- No business is allowed to be conducted within the park. No “for sale” signs etc. are
- to be posted.
If a wedding is being held on the pier you cannot stop or impede people from use of the pier. Weddings are to be scheduled with the Schuyler County Buildings and Grounds Department at (607) 535-8111 or email
to avoid conflicts.