As the number of COVID cases are increasing in our local region, Schuyler County Mental Health will be providing the majority of our services remotely. Walk in crisis are always welcome during operating hours, those that require in person appointments and select others will be seen onsite. This will be in effect until after the Thanksgiving Holiday, Monday November 30th. The intent is to help maintain our communities health by having less staff and patients interacting face to face. The hours of operation will be remain the same. Monday 8-5, Tuesday and Wednesday 8-7, Thursday 8-5 and Friday 8-4. Please call the clinic if you have any questions 607-535-8282.
Mission StatementSchuyler County Health Services works to protect the health of county residents through outreach, prevention, science-based practices, and the delivery of quality health care.
Community Services oversees the county's network of mental health, developmental disability, alcoholism and chemical dependency services. The developmental disabilities services are provided through the Arc of Schuyler County, the substance abuse services are provided through FLACRA for treatment services and The Council on Alcoholism for prevention services.
Community Services for Schuyler County
Directions from North of Watkins Glen
- Follow Route 14 into Watkins Glen
- Turn left onto Twelfth Street then left onto South Perry
- From Route 414 turn left onto Decatur Street, then left onto Twelfth Street, then left onto South Perry Street
- Follow Route 14 into Watkins Glen and turn right onto Twelfth Street
- Turn left onto South Perry Street
- From Route 414, turn left onto Route 14, then right onto Twelfth Street then left onto South Perry Street